Happy and Healthy for the Holidays
Victoria and Holly are gearing up for the holiday season, and chat about how the stress of the holidays affects both people and their pets. Victoria gives some tips for keeping your dogs happy and healthy over the holidays, and the pair chats about their thoughts on when one person tells them they prefer one of their dogs over the other. Another feel-good holiday story the ladies cover is a young boy who is willing to give up everything he has to help a dog in need.
Ask Victoria questions include:
- · Is getting a new puppy a good idea for a grieving older dog?
· Do pit bulls need to be treated differently from other dogs?
· Why does my dog nip at guests when they come over?
· How can you teach a blind dog to negotiate stairs?
· How can you stop a dog from biting people's feet?
· What's the best way to stop a dog from jumping on people?