Healthy Paws for Happy Pets
You will NEVER look at Pet Insurance the same way again. We would not steer you wrong on this one folks. We believe so much in our pets being protected that we went out and found one of the best companies we believe for Pet Insurance. We ask them the hard questions regarding Pet Insurance that you TRULY want to know the answers too!
Chief Pet Protector/ CEO Rob Jackson joins Lisa Smith-Putnam (LSP) on Your Pets My Dogs and speaks openly and candidly about Pet Insurance. Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation (Healthy Paws) was created in 2009 by co-founders Steve Siadek, COO, and Rob Jackson, CEO, is on a mission to help pet parents give their pets the best veterinary care available while giving back to the animal welfare community. "With today's economic uncertainty, many 'rainy day' and 'emergency' funds are already being tapped into for everyday expenses and might not be available to help with a pet's medical expenses. A good insurance company makes it easy to understand what a plan does and does not cover." Healthy Paws plans have unlimited lifetime benefits with no annual or per incident caps. Healthy Paws is the only company offering unlimited lifetime benefits with an annual deductible.
As a BONUS for our wonderful YOUR PETS MY DOGS listener, Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation is offering a SPECIAL discount just for you! Pet parents who are interested in learning more about Healthy Paws pet insurance plans may visit www.healthypawspetinsurance.com for a free quote and your LSP discount. Don't delay; your pets rely on you for all of their needs!
*For All the Your Pets My Dogs listeners-please enter the code LSP for your
special discount on your new Pet Insurance plan!
Co-founders, Rob Jackson and Steve Siadek, met through an animal shelter in Seattle, Washington. Steve had left a corporate career to pursue his pet passion and become the shelter's executive director. Rob, an insurance executive, adopted his two dogs from the shelter and kept coming back to foster more. Both talked about the need to not only increase homeless pet adoptions, but also help pet parents take better care of their pets, particularly when a pet is sick or injured. So with the goal of helping all
pets, both homeless and adopted, Steve and Rob launched Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation. Helping you care for your pet with top quality pet insurance is just part of our story. When you choose to insure your pet with us, you're not just protecting your pet's health, you're also helping a whole lot of homeless pets. Healthy Paws Pet Insurance is about more than pet health insurance. We help animal rescue groups and shelters grow, thrive, and as a result, help thousands of pets find new homes.
Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation was co-founded by Steve Siadek and Robert Jackson in 2009 with the mission of helping pet parents give their pets the best veterinary care available while giving back to the animal welfare community.
Healthy Paws is one of the leading pet insurers in the U.S. and ranked No. 1 by customers on PetInsuranceReview.com. The company is backed by Aon Corporation, the world's largest global insurance broker, and insurance policies are underwritten by Markel Corporation with over $1 billion in surplus.
Here are a few things that make Healthy Paws so great!
* Healthy Paws plans have unlimited lifetime benefits with no annual or per incident caps. Healthy Paws is the only company offering unlimited lifetime benefits with an annual deductible.
* Covered veterinarian services include, but are not limited to, diagnostic testing, supplies, surgeries, prescription medication and hospitalization.
* The Healthy Paws Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that makes cash grants to pet adoption organizations specifically for life-saving vaccines, spay/neuter surgeries and advanced medical treatments of homeless pets in their care.
* Through their Every Quote Gives Hope Program(tm), Healthy Paws makes a donation to pay for life-saving vaccines, spay/neuter surgeries and advanced medical treatments for homeless pets.
* Healthy Paws is backed by Aon Corporation, the world's largest global insurance broker with more than $30 billion in assets. Healthy Paws' insurance plans are underwritten by the Markel Corporation with over $1 billion in surplus.
* Healthy Paws customers have the option of a $100, $200 or $500 deductible and 70%, 80% or 90% reimbursement level.
* Most Healthy Paws claims are processed within 10 business days.